This model is a further evolution of the EKOI AR13 aero helmet. Just as light but even more aero, more design, and even more ergonomic and more protective (improved protection from rocks etc.).
It is also, the preferred road helmet of the AG2R LA MONDIALE, DELKO MARSEILLE PROVENCE, ROOMPOT CHARLES pro cyciling teams.
2 years ago these helmets were only used by the sprinters but since then they have become increasingly popular and adopted by all style of rider due to their comfort, light weight and style.
- Aero model designed and tested in the wind tunnel
- Weight: 195 g in size XS/S (one of the lightest aero herlmets currently on the market)
- Available in 3 sizes:
- XS/S 52-54 cm / Weight 195 g.
- M/L 55-58 cm / Weight 210 g.
- XL/XXL 59-61 cm / Weight 245 g.
- Road racing or triathlon helmet which has been designed wth speed in mind, it can though also be worn when cold or in the rain as it provides more protection than a standard helmet, frequently worn during the spring classics at the start of the season.
- Full In Mold shell and liner
- 10 vents in total
- 6 exhaust vents
- Cool max foam padding
- Dial fit system
- Adjustable up/down fit (optimal fit)
- Magnetic closing buckle
- Vented straps
- EU standards appoved.
- HIgh-density lightweight EPS shell and liner.
The EU standard CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) complies with the laws in vogue in all member countries of the EU.
The standard CE 1078 is not valid in the USA (where the CPSC standard obligatorily applies) or in Australia. We advise you (should you live outside the EU) to find out about the relevant standard in your country or to contact our product informatoin who will be pleased to assist you.
J'ai acheté ce casque en remplacement d'un autre casque aéro. Il est bluffant, car il est très léger. Plusieurs fois, au début, j'ai vérifié s'il était encore sur ma tête.